Is acute or chronic pain keeping you from everyday activities? Van Wert County Hospital is committed to your balanced treatment for the life of your pain. Talk to your primary care physician today for referral to the Van Wert County Hospital Pain Management Center.
Mark Anthony Quintero, M.D., is board certified in anesthesia and fellowship trained in pain management.
We treat acute and chronic pain, including:
• Neck pain, including work-related injuries
• Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
• Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
• Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
• Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
• Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
• Shingles pain
• Headaches Ask your primary care physician about a referral. For more information, call the Van Wert County Hospital Pain Management Center at 419-232-6060.
The Pain Management Center is located in the Van Wert County Hospital at 1250 South Washington Street. We recommend entering through the main entrance of the hospital.
|1250 South Washington St., Van Wert, Ohio 45891 |
| 419-232-6060 |
| 419-232-6061 |